FAFSA Instructions

Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Students can begin filing their FAFSA

You need the following:

  • The Social Security Numbers for the parents or guardians AND the student
  • OR your Alien Registration Numbers (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
  • Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
  • A recent Bank Statement
  • Records of untaxed income

For more information about filling out the FAFSA, visit https://fafsa.ed.gov.


How to Fill Out the FAFSA - Presented by Bobby Holcombe USC Union Director of Financial Aid