Shared Values / Belief Statements
Excellence in Learning
- All students can learn and are a part of a community of learners - students, faculty and parents - who share the responsibility of education excellence.
- The effective use of instructional techniques and curricula will promote the independence and success of all students.
- Knowledge, skills and understanding are assessed through a variety of progressively challenging and authentic activities and products.
- The high expectations of the community of learners encourage a flexible curriculum which incorporates technology, fine arts, and physical fitness into a broad academic framework.
Student Accountability and Responsibility
- All students should be empowered to achieve at their highest levels.
- All students can demonstrate respect for all members of the community of learners.
- All students can take responsibility for their learning.
- Learning can best be accomplished in a safe, pleasant, and well-equipped environment.
- Our diversity provides opportunities to learn from the values and cultures of others.
- The community of learners is committed to a team approach.
- The community of learners values the challenge of change.