Alumni Resources » Transcript/Diploma


Please click the link below to download and print the transcript request form for graduates. Transcript requests can be mailed to the address indicated on the form (click below) or faxed with credit card payment to: Records (864) 342-8994.
A replacement/duplicate high school diploma can be ordered from the South Carolina Department of Education site.  For your convenience, the site is linked in the blue box and titled "Replacement Diplomas."

Dorman High School Transcript Request