Registration for the upcoming school year will be August 8-10, 2018. Please click the link for important information about what to bring on the day you register.
Dorman High School Home
Success…A Cavalier Tradition
The DHS English department has compiled the list of recommended/required summer reading titles for students in grades 10-12.
We would like to thank you all for your support this school year. We hope you have a wonderful, safe summer break. We will see you all back here on August 20, 2018 for the start of the 2018-19 school year.
Dorman High School at a Glance
- 96% There was a 96% graduation Rate for Students with Dorman High School grades 9-12
- 90% More than 90% of graduates attend a 2 or 4 year college, university, or enter the military
- 928 students completed dual enrollment courses for college credit at no cost to them
- 818 AP exams taken to earn college credit
- 19 million dollars in scholarships earned
- 75 More than 75 Arts & Athletic opportunities for Dorman