Our district understands there are many questions about plans for the upcoming school year. We need your feedback as we continue the planning process!
Dorman High School Home
Success…A Cavalier Tradition
Click here to find a printable list for summer reading requirements for sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
This page is for returning students who ended 2019-2020 in a Spartanburg 6 school and received a snapcode to access pre-registration.
Dorman High School at a Glance
- 96% There was a 96% graduation Rate for Students with Dorman High School grades 9-12
- 90% More than 90% of graduates attend a 2 or 4 year college, university, or enter the military
- 928 students completed dual enrollment courses for college credit at no cost to them
- 818 AP exams taken to earn college credit
- 19 million dollars in scholarships earned
- 75 More than 75 Arts & Athletic opportunities for Dorman