Online registration will open on Monday, February 5, 2018, for the 2018-2019 school year, and will close on on Sunday, February 18, 2018.
Dorman High School Home
Success…A Cavalier Tradition
The district has approved the calendar for the 2018-19 school year.
On March 2, 2018, all the way from Washington, DC, the United States Army Field Band Musical Ambassadors & Soldiers Chorus will perform at the Dorman High School Fine Arts Center. This is a FREE concert starting at 7:00 pm.
Dorman High School at a Glance
- 96% There was a 96% graduation Rate for Students with Dorman High School grades 9-12
- 90% More than 90% of graduates attend a 2 or 4 year college, university, or enter the military
- 928 students completed dual enrollment courses for college credit at no cost to them
- 818 AP exams taken to earn college credit
- 19 million dollars in scholarships earned
- 75 More than 75 Arts & Athletic opportunities for Dorman