The Dorman High School prom will be held on April 28, 2018.
Dorman High School Home
Success…A Cavalier Tradition
Congrats to the Dorman Boys Basketball team on their 44-33 win over Irmo High School in the 5A State Championships Friday night at the Colonial Life Center in Columbia. The Cavaliers finished the season 25-4, winning the schools second boys basketball title.
Online registration will open on Monday, February 5, 2018, for the 2018-2019 school year, and will close on on Sunday, February 18, 2018.
Dorman High School at a Glance
- 96% There was a 96% graduation Rate for Students with Dorman High School grades 9-12
- 90% More than 90% of graduates attend a 2 or 4 year college, university, or enter the military
- 928 students completed dual enrollment courses for college credit at no cost to them
- 818 AP exams taken to earn college credit
- 19 million dollars in scholarships earned
- 75 More than 75 Arts & Athletic opportunities for Dorman