The DHS English department has compiled the list of recommended/required summer reading titles for students in grades 10-12.
Dorman High School Home
Success…A Cavalier Tradition
Honors Day for the Dorman High School Class of 2018 will be held on May 22, 2018 in the District Six Fine Arts Auditorium.
The Senior Meeting to discuss graduation was held on April 10. If you were unable to attend the meeting, please click the link and read the information. If there are questions, please speak to someone in the guidance department.
Dorman High School at a Glance
- 96% There was a 96% graduation Rate for Students with Dorman High School grades 9-12
- 90% More than 90% of graduates attend a 2 or 4 year college, university, or enter the military
- 928 students completed dual enrollment courses for college credit at no cost to them
- 818 AP exams taken to earn college credit
- 19 million dollars in scholarships earned
- 75 More than 75 Arts & Athletic opportunities for Dorman