Dorman High School wants to celebrate the Class of 2021. A traditional prom, like most traditional events of 2020 and 2021, is not possible due to COVID-19 restrictions. Dorman leadership is planning an outdoor prom for our seniors that will be an evening to remember. Guests will enjoy an evening with dining, a DJ, dancing, and lots of celebrating.
- When: May 22, 2021 8pm-12am
Dinner and Desserts will be served at 9pm
- Where: Dorman High School College and Career Center, outside under a White Canopy
- Tickets are $25 each.
Ticket sales will be April 26th- May 7th in C-wing during 3rd block.
- Absolutely NO tickets sold after May 7th due to Covid/event restrictions.
- Ticket sales are limited.
- ONLY Seniors can purchase tickets.
- Absolutely NO tickets will be sold the day of the event or at the door.
- Each senior is allowed to bring a guest.*
- Senior tickets may be purchased as a single or as a pair only.
- Ticket Limit is 2.
Covid Safety Protocols:
- Students will be grouped in a 10 person family. We strongly encourage you to select your family of 10.
- Each family group will have its own area under the canopy. Your area will include a table for dining, a seating area, and a dance floor space.**
- Masks must be worn when entering the tent when going to the restroom, or while in common spaces.
- Masks can be removed when you are with your family group while eating, drinking, and dancing.
- Temperature checks will be required at the entrance to the event.
Selecting Your Friend Families:
- WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to determine your group prior to purchasing your tickets.
- Important: If your group does not have 10 people, your group will be paired with another smaller group.
*Any guest of a senior who does not attend Dorman must have a completed permission form from their high school faxed to Mrs. Jones here at DHS. Forms can be printed from this site or picked up in the main office.
**Each Friend Family will have their own party and dancing space with our DJ located in the center of the canopy.